View Single Post
Old 08.06.2017, 09:13 AM   #1495
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, chronologies, i do it with music too. can't help it. "where does this come from?" sorta.

thanks for all that info! i'll investigate those names. first time i spot them.

i red that many of those lost episodes have been reconstructed, apparently they kept audio recordings and have been able to animate some of them or something. i'll have to look into that because it's kinda of a fascinating project. i mean whether it's well done or not i'll have to check out how they've done it. not for the episodes but the project itself. the wikipedia pages on the subject seem chock-full of information (nerds!) and i've only skimmed through them. got the impression that the serial on gengis khan is the only one really really missing data.

the other thing (you'll laugh) is that my wife really liked that black and white bit that we saw (first chapter of dalek invasion of earth--or was it london? ha, i confuse so much) so it's possible we'll wade through all that mess for a while, ha ha ha, regardless of usefulness.

and speaking of old and cheaply made tv shit, if i could get "strange paradise" in time for halloween season it would be awesome. i only have the vaguest memories of it and never understood wtf it was about but im sorta haunted by it. or at least curious as fuck.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|