View Single Post
Old 08.04.2017, 03:19 PM   #1487
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
anyway back to tv, i just watched the first episode of THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH. old old old dr. who with an old toothless man who looks plucked out of the XIX century and calls everyone "my boy".

it's terribly made but quite intriguing actually. the story opens in the middle of some other plot, when he's traveling with a 60's couple and a 60's girl who called him "grandfather" (?). but anyway it starts as a kind of mystery or puzzled to be solved, kinda like in h.g. wells's "the time machine" when the protagonist (i forget his name) lands among the elois.

this is basically the whole set for that first episode, plus a couple other junky looking places

it's really primitive, and the dialogue is annoying ("my boy" this and "my boy" that) but the story is good so far...

----

eta: sooo.... i finally located the first doctor who serial ("the unearthly child") and will be ordering it soon. wooohoo! AT LAST.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|