View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 06:29 AM   #2
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
because you are going the right way about getting this place turned off and consigned to history....

what fuckwit called chris at 2 am, who, why why the fuck would you. thats fucking criminal activity, thats fucking moronic, i havent been here for a couple of days in the hope (vain) hope that the fucking stupid fuckers (scuse my skilled useage of the english language) would have copped on and pulled their head out of their homophobic assholes and seen the error of thyre ways but no, the situation has gone up a level.
do any of you actually know who chris habib is??????

so to all i say well done, fair play to you. way to go and really piss off someone who dedicates some of his time for us to use this page, well fucking done ......... bunch of pricks!!!!!

(this is directed at the perpertrators, not to the regular normal sy forum users)

end of paulybee rant number 268745

Heard.

I hold fast to this: AssBlaster had some extremely funny remarks and JOKES he made concerning Laila. She couldn't take the jokes, because they were offensive. So, instead of neg repping him (as he maintains she never did) she reported his antics to the board authorities. Sonic Youth, the band that we share a joint liking of decided to ban AssBlaster for above reasons. As far as the phone call, yeah WHOEVER did it (Hayden and Ass deny the actual phoning of Mr. Habib) it shouldn't have been done. I mean honestly, its very perturbing to hear about this sort of thing. What the hell did Habib ever do to you. Or maybe you want to talk to someone who actually knows Sonic Youth that well. In any case, NOT COOL, ZEUS!
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|