View Single Post
Old 12.08.2014, 07:59 PM   #1533
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You guys aren't going to BELIEVE 36 Seasons. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it might even be better than 12 Reasons to Die.

The production is unlike anything out there. The soul is real soul... But the beats go hard as fuck when they have to. The lyrics are brolling and the storyline is more complex (still a basic tale of bitches, turncoats & super powered revenge)... But it's less heavy handed than 12 Reasons. It takes its time and the intensity builds and while yes it is technically a sci-fi funk Epic that's ridiculous in more than 12, 24 or even 36 ways, it's also an album that could be played on random and still appeal to old school Wu fans.

I must say it's one of the best albums of the year, in any genre.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|