View Single Post
Old 03.25.2016, 10:48 PM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yo....dilaudid is AMAZING! I only had a small dose, but that shit was goood. I had a kidney stone and they decided to give me some of that shit....Man....After 3 doses, they wouldn't give me anymore. But wow....wow......woooooow...

I used to get shots of that for migraines, but any euphoria was lost on me because I was in so much brain pain that I honestly didn't even notice.

Then I got a small script of it to help with some seriously debilitating post-whiplash pain about a year and a half ago, and man... that shit is strong. Again, the pain was so bad that I was not able to fully enjoy it, but lying in bed certainly got a lot more fun for a couple days.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|