View Single Post
Old 09.11.2008, 07:31 PM   #3416
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I can't even really imagine what it would be like in a goth club. I picture it being black and blue (white faces lit up by black light)

this place is actually an old house, and they have pictures of the cramps and peter murphy on the walls, and the dance rooms have murals of a clockwork orange, einstürzende neubauten, crass and (obviously) christian death and the like.

it was hilarious and a very bizarre night that one, tons of shit happened and one of those was seeing the goths get down with some surf, rockabilly and even ska (i drew the line on ska). and they played old school deathrock shit mostly, which was great.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|