View Single Post
Old 07.03.2018, 09:44 PM   #10135
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
LMAO there he is crying. what the fuck did i tell you? pussy! he’s a big baby.

then again quintero did not measure up today. that was a great shame. james’ playmaking and shooting were sorely missed (coulda woulda shoulda was gonna...)

anyway, regarding refereeing, and sneaky plays, the VAR has changed things for sure. for the best i think. sure there are controversial calls still but regarding h8kurdt’s sense that “this is the funnest world cup”, skipping all the national preferences and hatreds, i have to say— this is the world cup i’ve seen with the least amount of referee controversies. it’s like 99% more acurate.

say you used to have 10% bad calls.

now that 10% gets reviewed, and say 10% of that is still a bad call— it amounts to 1% of the whole game that gets fucked.

yes there is a bit of delay but not too outrageous. i’m mostly satisfied with the implementation of the technology so far.

that being said the american ref was fucking shit. i do not believe like some partisans that he favored the english. but man was he a fucking pointless turd with no leadership or presence.

apparently he’s a math nerd. by which i mean: lacks personality on the pitch. google him, he’s the one who reportedly asked for ronaldo’s shirt. LOL!

fucking MLS...

de kuypers would not have allowed that.

anyway, , i hope dekuypers refs the final. if we had a betting pool for refs, he’d be my winner for getting to the final. pure fucking class.

as for pékerman: he’s now a broken-hearted old man who could not take the tension of the penalties. not sure if you saw him but he was truly suffering. he’s a good man but i think he’s past the age to handle these stresses. i don’t feel like twisting the knife in his gut. have some mercy for your fallen opponents, lol. he was clearly distraught. grieving people do tend to mumble incoherences.

but not for james cuz he’s just fucking funny with his big wet baby eyes haa haa haa.

ok. so. i was just pointing out to a whole continent having a different take on this story. don’t be so fucking british! other people live outside your island you know. and yes they count. and you have your own distortions as well—one day somebody else might mock them.

so i hope you don’t turn american in branding all your enemies as “evil”. cuz you know the usa nevers fights just regular enemies— it only fight metaphysical evil, lmao. communism is evil. saddam is evil (but who put him there). bin laden is evil (but who trained him). evil everywhere. eeeeeevil!

making colombia evil... is ridiculous.

alright. on with the story!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|