View Single Post
Old 04.25.2009, 01:26 PM   #16
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
I feel the opposite of how you guys are describing your selves. I'm not on some "bad path" that needs to be saved from, but I do feel like my life has changed very little in the past 3-5 years and that I've alienated myself away from friends that are on a similar plateau, and ones that have been much more productive.

In my head I dont despair and feel like the latter have left me behind, its just that I still need to get some shit together and thats okay, but it does bug me a bit to wonder if they think like theyre leaving me "behind", like you can track success like that, that they feel sorta the same way you do about your friends.

Well, you are an altered course. Altered doesn't necessarily mean "bad" or "behind", of course. I sometimes feel far behind the people I am truly friends with. The people I've been referring to are only associates, whom I encountered because I was saying hello and goodbye to the girl I knew when I was quite young, since I'm moving to Vancouver on Tuesday, which is appraently where you're from- awesome.

Anyway, most people I am close to, and respect, are finishing their degrees, or have already done that, and I dropped out of mine a couple years ago, and don't know if I'll even go back! I know they don't see me as being behind, simply because I've chosen a different path, and I'm sure you're people feel the same way...
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|