View Single Post
Old 11.01.2016, 02:41 PM   #224
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
This month:
Merzbow - Great!

Los Siquicos Litoralenos / Skull Mask / Rubber O Cement - Funnest, best line up show I've been to in a long time.

Senyawa - Super intense folk rawness from Indonesia

Black Spiritual /Dead Neanderthals - Dead Neanderthals set a high bar for the evening with a heavy set of droning free jazz, then Black Spirituals blew everything away, the best, deepest and most sensitive jazz/noise thing I've seen in years and something that every fan of Lee & Thurston's improv records needs to see or hear.

Thurston Moore and Sick Llama - Sick as fuck duo set from two musicians who should continue to play together.

Big Shug and Jeru the Damaja - Was awesome to see these guys playing the hits; however, Jeru was reeeaaally milking the crowd participation stuff and bumming out chunks of the audience with his frequently sexist and homophobic stage banter. On the Big Shug is a soulful dude and one of the few rappers who can actually sing.

NO doubt you've seen some amazing shows recently. I'm very interested in what you thought about, Skull Mask? I've been listening to Miguel's music over the past two years and find him to be an interesting guy. He lives in Mexico and travels into El Paso on a regular basis.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|