View Single Post
Old 08.27.2013, 01:22 PM   #35581
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying i'm okay with selling sex outright. as long as it's good sex for sale, and not some spastic atrocity to cover up a painful lack of talent and/or a mental breakdown. problem with celebrities is that they get to have their breakdowns in full view of the public-- i pity the fuckers. but hey, they wanted to be famous.

See that's where I start sounding like a prude, cos I do have a problem when the person selling it has an audience largely made up of people not legally allowed to do it. You can never take it out completely but I do think there's a certain amount of responsibility that comes when you're selling stuff largely to children. I'll stop now before I start sounding like Tipper Gore.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|