View Single Post
Old 03.27.2020, 12:45 AM   #53543
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I recently went on a John Coltrane splurge buying and listening to few albums. Soaking it all up and seeing if I get the love. I've decided that she is by far the more enjoyable to listen to.

That's not to say Coltrane doesn't have some alright stuff but give me Alice Coltrane any day.

Love her first four albums. There are others from mid-70s I’ve heard which I do not love, haven’t heard them all though. The recent compilation drawn from her ashram/spiritual/new-age cassettes was interesting, better than I feared it might have been. Here is a link to a DubLab mix of her ashram tapes: https://www.dublab.com/archive/rbma-...ane-by-frosty/

Give John more chances when you are ready, he will give back to you. Pharoah Sanders too...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|