View Single Post
Old 04.26.2010, 12:30 PM   #10174
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
He was the most verstile of all the great Western actors for me; leagues ahead of John Wayne and, while I love Jimmy Stewart, he could never ever do a baddie in the way Fonda could - just as Eastwood could never play a flat out good guy. As well as being a brilliant actor, Fonda also had this thing with his eyes, where he could go from being the gentlest of characters to the coldest. Supposedly, for OAaTitW, he put in brown contacts, to disguise his blue eyes, but Leone had him take them out, thinking his blue eyes were far more chilling. Leone was definitely right.

I didnt know that about the contacts...I really love that movie. Everyone is really great in it.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|