View Single Post
Old 04.26.2010, 11:06 AM   #10173
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
Adventure land was a million times better than I would have expected. Jesse Eisenberg is the real deal, and who knew the Twilight hottie had acting chops?

I know. I was expecting a dumb comedy like Nick & Norah or something. This was actually really well written, and the 80's theme wasn't in yr face over the top. It felt real. Jesse is generally awesome (did you see Squid & The Whale?). And Kristen Stewart is fantastic. She just gets overlooked becuz Twilight seems so stupid to ppl. But before that she was in some films I saw (Into The Wild, Speak) and she was great. I was a fan of hers by the time Twilight was getting hyped. So whatever. Anyway, I loved it. Really really surprised me.