View Single Post
Old 12.02.2015, 06:45 PM   #47531
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Not to be a dick, but I'd rather listen to Duran Duran than Kurt Vile. I don't necessarily want anyone to get ass cancer, much less a homely musician who has like nothing going on for him, but I certainly hope the guy's music gets better.

It's interesting that artists who have spent a great amount of their lives subverting the song format and playing downright "unlistenable" music —like Kim Gordon and Jennifer Herrema, among others— enjoy, admire and exalt the virtues of Vile's art and stance, while mooks dump their sorry-ass prejudices of conventionalism on the guy. Kurt "has like nothing going on for him"? Check yourself into Bellevue.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|