View Single Post
Old 05.04.2014, 10:30 PM   #37686
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
but the ghettoness bro.....also...I'm no carpenter(don't got the tools for that shit)...so if I try to put the box together myself it might look even shittier.I'm trying for it to be inexpensive right now. I can always change the pcb to a nicer stick if I ever choose to do so in the future.

I was going to order from focusattack I thinks(and I am going to look at arcadshock to check out prices). I'm not sure what kind of buttons those are on that gremlin site....not to mention they ship from europe...otherwise those stick kits do not sound bad.

(i'm going to try a seimitsu stick and I needs them sanwa buttons :P and the ps360+ pcb which allows for ps2/3/4, xbox and xbox360, dreamcast, and pc and this guy I know is working on a hardmod for XBone compatability.)
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|