View Single Post
Old 07.19.2009, 10:09 AM   #170
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
esp. animal collective. i remember thinking a WHILE back that they were doing something remotely interesting...but several albums later it just stills seems like the same 'ol shit. i guess they realize it sells and see no point in moving on to something a bit different..

yeah, i thought for a while they were going to get really into that tourettes-choir-covering-the-beach-boys sound then.. they got into it and it was kinda annoying. their last one's a total dance album though.