View Single Post
Old 11.30.2016, 02:43 AM   #40136
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
look look! im just trying to say fuck trump. the double yellow line doesn't mean double double yellow line right? look, im just saying you can still drive when a double yellow line means a double yellow line. your mother told me not to care and foot forward with gas. she's always careless. just saying you guys. don't trust that MILF. she told me to drive and thrust onwards in that pussy. I had my doubts this time. like you guys. runaway down the road. I wish I could runaway down the road from that pussy. but I like the blowjobs and I had no gas this time.

I get no satisifaction fucking her no more. well, I kinda do. it's just I have no love anymore because I always have to drive.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|