View Single Post
Old 11.29.2016, 12:08 AM   #40135
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
I voted for Trump just like I said I would. I lied while doing a parody of Sev to make you think otherwise in the spirit of everyone here. I voted for Trump and you can kiss my ass.

who could resist voting republican in 2016? me, that's who!! I did cause I hate you.

im an asshole I know. what did you expect from an asshole like me? you people pick on me and push me around and ignore me and I constantly disagree with ya'll? I had to do it at least one time. what did you expect? don't knock till you try it. go fuck yrself and go fuck your mama. all of you... I know you can't stand me and I hope I make you sick.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|