View Single Post
Old 10.05.2016, 06:08 PM   #40121
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
while taking a shit today I saw a roach up right up side down near the toilet I was so gracefully taking a shit on. padded seat and all. after I wiped my greasy shitting asshole I lightly brushed the tainted paper over his up right end. pubic hairs and all to give him a little needed taste of my shit he needed cause everytime I farted he got excited and giggled his legs.

when I was done I sprayed country apple fragrance on him while he wiggled his little roach legs trying to flip over disgusted and possibly poisoned.

well, I didn't end up killing him, just left him there smelling like my shit with pubic hairs hanging from his little legs and tasting apple country fresh straight from bath and body works.

I often think what if I was born a roach or a fly. that thought fuels me. not even a Kafka thang. I got a lot sick pleasure from that but also wonder if that could've been me. I could have ate him but I had plenty of boogers up my nose for that.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|