View Single Post
Old 05.02.2012, 09:02 AM   #31
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
7 months ago i left israel and moved back in with my parents and it has been a very important period in my life. i was doing a masters degree in israel and was very unfulfilled with it and was feeling very lost. i think that an extended period of time with my family, without external pressures was very beneficial for me to pursue my own interests and expand my horizons. it has helped me focus a bit on a direction and on understanding what it is i really want to get out of life, at least for the next while.
so as of the fall i will be studying carpentry, with an emphasis on construction. i have no experience in it and am quite nervous about it, but i am also very excited.

my point is that maybe you should embrace this period of being back with the family. get a part time job and spend your time reading or playing music and thinking with yourself find out what it is that really interests you.

and fuck all of that gendernormativity! we are all our own selves with our own needs, feelings and desires.

http://crimethinc.com/tools/posters/...sion_front.pdf

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|