Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 05.08.2013, 07:26 PM   #91
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Not from Motto freakin' Books! Those sons of bitches sent me a shipping confirmation e-mail the day after I ordered the number - a month later I still hadn't received jack. I contacted them THREE times over a two-week-or-so period and they didn't reply to ANY of my messages, even though on the first two I was simply asking if it was normal for a package from them to take this long to arrive (on the third message I basically said OK, that's it, I request a refund). Today I got wicked pissed and went directly to PayPal to file a claim; a coupla minutes after I did so, whaddayaknow, Motto woke the fuck up and finally issued a refund. Dismal abject wretched experience.

Anyway, it turns out The Wire is selling this baby as well. I've had positive experiences ordering from their website in the past and so that's what I did.

http://thewire.co.uk/shop/books/mono...on_dissonatine
Mono Konsum still has it in stock as well. As I mentioned before, I ordered my copy from there after I had an insane amount of trouble with Motto Books. Sorry you ran into problems with them. I'm now feeling glad I took another route and could add this to the collection in the end, even though it seems they delivered Stu's copy in a heartbeat.

http://www.mono-konsum.com/index.php...im-gordon.html
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|