View Single Post
Old 02.05.2009, 04:54 PM   #30
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
They're pretty boring games... stupid puzzles, retarded combat, and most of the games involve you running around in the fog. Fortunately, the atmosphere and the music are amazing and the storylines are disturbing. Only played 1-3, but they all sucked. 2 was the best of the bunch though, easily.

no way are they boring, man. just walking around when the town turns all hellish is completely entertaining. and it has seriously given me more jumps than any other game i've played.

i think them justifying the bad combat system by saying that the characters you play in the story are suppose to suck at aiming - is funny. scared the shit out of me whenever i saw a huge fucking piece of shit sucking monster thing chasing after me and i couldn't even shoot it!
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|