View Single Post
Old 01.29.2008, 04:04 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Don't listen to that cheapskate in the video.
It's a know fact that windows runs better on a mac.
OS on a pc? Ha! Ha!
It's like someone trying real hard to turn their Suzuki into a Ferrari.

Don't forget to put an orange on your aerial bozzo.

****BULLSHIT****

I HAVE A MAC BOOK PRO

i just got it. brand new. i didnt exactly pay for it but they gave it to my wife at work. she gave it to me to play-- ive been talking about getting a mac for a while now.

17" core duo 4gb etc. with all manner of software installed. top of the line shit.

so far:

#1 it's not a laptop. it's a heavy clunky-ass tabletop

#2 the lid is so heavy when you uSe it in bed the shit falls down and closes itself. IT'S BRAND NEW.

like this:

the heavy-ass piece of shit "ferrari" lid drops shut. prrrrrrrttttttt PAFFF. wtf. useless.

#3 i like the magsafe cord. but it's so fucking short. wtf???? stingy fuckers.

#4 it looks like it scratches fucking easy.

anyway. more reports to you stalinists later. heil steve!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Perhaps, but the OS is simple enough you can get a Mac Mini and virtually forget about hardware. That's what I've done. In the ideal world, I'd have a perfect OS on a chip that I didn't even see. Who the fuck wants hardware? You go to Home Depot for that shit.

cabezota. the hardware is what runs the software. if your screen dies, your power supply burns, your cpu melts, your memory fries, your keyboard locks or your mouse stops moving the pointer your hard drive runs out of space your good software is useless. hardware is important-- it's what you interact with and what runs shit. which is why apple switched from motorola to intel in their CPUs. SMART FUCKING MOVE. but they still need more improvements. their shit is pretty, but FLIMSY. and your mac mini is fucking slow. and it's being discontinued. oh yes.

--------

i wish the discussion here went beyond the superficial brainwash and touched on real issues.

behold:

http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006314.html

pro, cons, etc, instead of propaganda regurgitation. a worthy debate.

ANYWAY.

my temperature is over 100F so i get to be an ass. ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
ever had a virus on pc? yes , ever had a virus on mac? no, ever had a windows machine crash when using it live? yes, ever had a mac machine crash while using it live? no.................................. by the way the macbooks are average, macbook pro is the way to go

my thinkpad crashed once when i installed a program that exceeded the specs. that's it. i did it. on purpose.

i've never had a virus on a pc. viruses are for idiots.

a mac i've used for final cut pro editing and which meets system requirements has crashed frequently.

but im not complaining about OSX--

OSX IS AWESOME

but it' trapped in mediocre hardware.

yes. it is true. overpriced too. sorry if this hurts.

* i wanna liberate it*

thinkpads series X and T are WAY better quality hardware than macbook pros. put osx on a thinkpad = blow everything else out of the water. FACT.

------------

oh great buddha who preached the need for discrimination please whack people on the head so they can perceive subtle distinctions.

hurray
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|