View Single Post
Old 11.14.2018, 05:43 PM   #5376
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Oh it's a fucking disgrace when Trump floats fraud like this, like he did before/after the 2016 election. The guy at the top telling unsubstantiated shit like this causes all kinds of damage, and is a complete slap in the face to all the hard working election people.

I have to say I rolled my eyes when I saw all the Florida headlines, because Florida is always a clusterfuck, for some strange reason. I have to say that I did not even dig into the details, but Trump and Scott will of course show their true colours in all of this. They will continue to flaunt their BS if the Dems win, and incalculable damage comes from that.

National Institutions be damned!! (It's a fucking nightmare. Does it end in 2020? Come on Dems, pick a leader who is not 78. FAST!!)