View Single Post
Old 09.16.2008, 04:55 PM   #2085
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
all this ireland talk is so funny.

i live in mural country. some of my friends were forced into leaving the town for ever because they did non sectarian graffiti.

my house goes up 4 floors and there is a gateway thing attached to my walls and across to teh other side of the street. its a massive gateway of sectarian pictures made out of some sort of hard metal or something, hard to explain, its suspended over the street half the year.

there are parades that start outside my house. all summer they were going on. im talking thousands of dickheads in their sashs banginng military drums and shit for hours and marching around. then after they get all violent and drunk and would beat me up if i was stupid enough to leave the house. in the alleyway were my door is there is always tourists gathering to see the parades. they think its so amazing. yet if you live here you know the fucking cunts want to beat you up for having long hair or being a "hippie"

half you pussies wouldnt last a second here. except for you americans who live in ghettos or crack neighbourhoods our whatver.

but all you middle class people who come as tourists, its just so funny to read yr perspective and see you having these idylicc peaceful friendly holidays over here.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|