View Single Post
Old 01.13.2023, 08:09 AM   #42837
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haha, it's long! it's also very well written. but it goes from genesis to revelation so i started reading it in random chunks. biba la anarkía.

i'll let you know when i finish. btw if you wanna make it even longer, write about why the british ultimately protected pinochet and why margaret thatcher advocated for him. total clusterfuck,

ok here you go lol: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ohn-osullivan/

the argentinian junta were fucking nazis too though. in the style of pinochet but on an even greater scale.

Thank you, haha! I enjoyed writing something for non-uni reasons because it means that I don't have to constrain myself to structure or formal referencing or length...

I briefly touch on that, and have a footnote detailing Thatcher's affection and support. That article you sent me is interesting - the way I've internalised that relationship to myself is that Thatcher's Britain deeply envied the sheer economic vandalism, and Pinochet's Chile was just looking for any chance to jump in on the Argies

And the Argentinian stuff is horrific in sheer scale, which I talk about as well - nine thousand dead in six years, and that's possibly an underestimate, and yet who knows how many people even know about it. I spend a few pages talking about the 1978 World Cup in Argentina, which is extremely relevant given 2022's locale.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|