View Single Post
Old 05.19.2019, 09:31 PM   #41846
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
A lot of the talking heads in the media (ignoring the fact that whatever they say is confirmation bias) have argued that climate policies and the economy were a major factor. The Coalition (ironic) basically argued that Labor's climate policy would lead to plenty of job losses, which may or may not be true (I plead ignorance).

I think the best hope is that a few of the crossbenchers are really big on that and will play hardball on any legislation. However, the tip is that they'll have a majority and thus be able to do whatever. But then again, our clusterfuck of a senate will 'fix' things.
yeah i’ve been catching up with the news since the surprise— the nyt and the economist already had writeups about it this morning. coal, queensland, pies in the sky, etc.

and apparently shorten is highly disliked as well?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|