View Single Post
Old 05.07.2019, 11:52 AM   #11993
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Lack of depth in the squad? Hardly. They've had Shaqiri on the bench for god knows how long and when he does turn up he ends up setting up the free kick that won the game against Newcastle. That's Klopps issue. They've got a midfield big enough to cope with the extra games. Plus they have the *bites lip* the ...*snigger* one of the self confessed greatest defenders in the world on the bench.

A team having the depth of Man City is a rarity. Three teams have won the double with a lot less players being rotated than City

when??

this "rarity" is about to win 2 prems in a row. this "rarity" is your new normal.

yes yes, tradition, history, something something, whatever. this is today.

liverpool needs to be able to rotate their deadly forwards more reliably. i stand by this.

--

eta: also, who will replace milner? i don't think henderson is the same quality. milner i think has the rare ability to make everyone else play better around him. plus that mulefoot of his when you need to score.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|