View Single Post
Old 03.02.2019, 06:16 PM   #2489
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yes I think we’ve talked about it. Super violent, yeah? I think you or whoever else was involved in the last convo told me not to watch it in a bad headspace. I’m almost always in a bad headspace, or at least when it comes to being easily unsettled by gratuitous violence (especially rape, nonono), but I should get over that.
there was no rape as i recall but it's a quasi-documentary film about crime *culture*. not talking about an "outfit" here but whole neighborhoods and industries and... it's a bit like "the wire" where you see the connections between the small and the large world... and as realistic if not more because it was filmed with non-actors from those parts. yeah it's fucking nuts. but one of those where it's worth the suffering. maybe. mmmmayyyybe...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|