View Single Post
Old 05.19.2015, 04:00 PM   #811
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
T&B mplied that something was wrong with a whole audience for watching a show that he personally did not like.

That's not what I meant to do. I was saying that what I hear about the show's concept (a bunch of 60s alpha male advertising executives smoking cigarettes and cheating on their wives) sounds pretty unappealing to me, however Mad Men gets a lot of respect. So, I was wondering if someone could say something brief and insightful about it that might help me understand why so many people like it and that might make it appealing. Something beyond the inane drivel the person said about the great acting, hot actors and it's not about superheros. Seriously what successful drama of the last 20 years doesn't have very attractive people who are very good at acting?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|