View Single Post
Old 02.16.2015, 08:19 PM   #1009
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
plus:

the so-called viking chicken came out tastier-- crispy & savory

the only problem was the bottom part that sits on the vegetable had soggy skin-- so next time i'll spatchcock the fucker-- skin up, cavity down.

the corn at the bottom (i had these frozen mixed veggies to dispatch-- corn/carrot/peas/green beans) roasted really dark & nice. the eggplant added a bit of heat. sweet from the apples & sweet potatos. the onions roasted darked too. the orange i tied up inside the bird was really tasty. the bacon fat probably worked better than the butter would have.

after deboning the bird & peeling the vegs i mixed it all up & ended with 1 gallon of tasty garbage-- i mean it looks like a mess but it's gooood. sort of like a dryish stew, kinda like when you cook meat underground (not sure you've ever done that). meaning it's all nicely cooked soft & moist but not boiled.

it all tastes like sweet victory. i think i'm set for the whole week.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|