View Single Post
Old 05.06.2013, 09:11 AM   #2995
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I feel sorry for him as much as I would anyone battling cancer but I'm not sure he has what it takes to be a top top manager. Although I obviously hope he recovers fully and proves me wrong, albeit with another club. By all accounts the Barca board are split on whether to stick with him, but seem to have decided to give him at least another season.

I think you're right about Pep. I don't think he'd have chosen Bayern had he known they'd improved the way they have but I certainly think he saw the writing on the wall re Barca. They've not suddenly become a bad side but too little has been done to build for their future. They're still relying far too heavily on their Holy Trinity. And a large portion of blame for that has to be levelled at Pep himself.

All this time I never noticed the comments section on ZM. Some of them are even more interesting than the articles they're commenting on. Great stuff!

__

On another note, I'm now officially sick to death of Fergie's arrogance and hypocritical complaints, after fielding a weakened side against Chelsea, completely disrespecting Arsenal and Spurs who are also fighting to get a CL place: the very thing he's accused other managers of doing in the past. And to complain about Chelsea players crowding the ref? He obviously has a short memory and can't remember the likes of Keane doing the exact same thing, and even currently, with players like Rooney or Ferdinand. He's insulting people's intelligence, not least Man U fans, who are expected to shell out major money to effectively watch a second string team. Aside from the disrespect it shows to the league, if he wants to field his B team Man U should be charging B team prices to watch them.

Plus there's his refusal to talk to the BBC, who should respond by boycotting coverage of Man U games. It's not like they rely on the revenue.

/rant

__

And there's something inevitable about this ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...cial-fair-play
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|