View Single Post
Old 06.22.2017, 11:51 AM   #305
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
oh ! And sev... go to marvel.com/redeem and put in the code ICEMAN

You will receive all the #1's for the Resurrxion event for free.

Put in the code where?

I don't think I've ever been to Marvel.com. Also, I don't know what Resurrxion is, but I'm guessing it has something to do with.... X-Men?

I haven't been keeping up with any of that stuff. I know Cyclops went rogue (no pun intended, because I have no idea if Rogue even exists anymore), and that he became a terrorist and a villain and a murderer, in addition to being a shitty boyfriend to Emma Frost and, like, five different versions of Jean Grey. And I know that the Inhumans, specifically Black Bolt and Medusa, I guess, want to kill him or whatever... but that's it. No clue what the details are.

I do know, however, that this outfit is so badass that if he'd always dressed like this he probably would have been my favorite X-Man, even back when he was literally nobody's favorite X-Man.

^^ that is just too fucking badass.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|