View Single Post
Old 04.20.2008, 12:55 PM   #29
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

i saw them last night and it's easily one of the best bands i've ever seen live, it was so amazing. agata is a fucking virtuoso, dude has like twice if not three times as many pedals as omar from the mars volta and you hardly see him tap dancing, it's amazing how he uses pure sound to make the rhythms. rika is just a little taller than her bass and she still can play those hard as fuck basslines, they had a japanese drummer that played just as awesome as dave witte and yako was amazing, at the start of the show, she took a banana, peeled it, took a bite and threw it into the crowd, during one song early, she went to the lip of the stage, and just when the song was about to kick into a blastbeat again, she tried to kiss a dude.

plus, this was easily one of the most intense slamdancing experiences i've ever had.

and also, i've seen and played many noise shows with very loud, distorted and extreme frequencies into play (just the night before i saw wolf eyes) and not once i had any trouble with my ears afterwards but today, they are ringing fucking loud.

fuck yeah, i love them!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|