View Single Post
Old 08.01.2009, 01:34 AM   #7483
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
The deaths couldn't have been more disappointing. Upon renting this piece of shit, I expected the bong to physically kill people (suffocation with smoke, hots to the throat, drowning in bong water, etc.), which could've turned out amazingly well. Instead, after the bong is smoked, it's voodoo curse sucks out your soul, and places it inside the bong. Inside the bong is a strip club, which the killer bong (inside of the killer bong???) orders strippers to give lapdances, and makeout with it's victims, and eventually be killed off by the stripper's bras. For example: In one scene, a bra has a skull on each cup, that bite into a surfer stoner's neck; another bra has shark heads on each cup...biting off a stoner's hands.

It's even worse than it sounds, has one of the worst soundtracks I've ever heard, and even features that annoying Jack in the Box from Dollman vs. Demonic Toys, and other characters from lameass Full Moon releases (they can't all be Ginger Snaps). Charles Band can eat shit, for all I care.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|