View Single Post
Old 08.26.2010, 03:44 AM   #45
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I love Rush seventies albums! After Signals their records started to get worse, even Grace Under Pressure and Power windows are OK records. I have also Presto in cassette, there´s some good songs, but I haven´t listened it that much. To me it is quite same, how popular band is, I could like even U2, if they will do something that is worth of listening in the future (that I don´t believe).

I can understand that someone doesn´t like Geddy Lee voice. There´s are some vocalists that you like or hate. I think Robert Smith, Robert Plant and Morrissey are in this category too. I used to hate Morrissey´s voice, when he sang in Smiths, but then I heard his solo production that I like. Now I have started to like Smiths also!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|