View Single Post
Old 01.03.2013, 07:01 AM   #105
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
i've been supprised by how many lists (online and in magazines and stuff) have left off Animal Collective. I've seen "top 50" lists which dont mention Centepede Hz at all. I guess it might be cool not to like them anymore but i think it's a really good album with some amazing tunes. There was a load of buzz about the album when it came out, but people seem to have forgoten it.

(or did i just dream it?)

I agree. Their 2004-2010 output was always in the top five of everything. But I don't even think Potchfork or Magnet included them this year. I think it's a rally good album too, though its probably not in my top five of the year. It's definitely in or near the top ten, for sure.

Also, Deerfhoof released a great album this year, and it's been noticeably absent from a lot of the lists you'd imagine it would fare well on.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|