View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 05:45 PM   #3483
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
he’s gonna get reelected

i feel sick to my stomach saying this and i really hope im wrong

I don't feel comfortable predicting that far ahead, but I feel good predicting 2018 will be a fucking bloodbath for the GOP. Some really, really cool shit is happening on the ground.

I'm in a small place in Ohio. A core group has developed over the past year. We are fierce and committed, and we are well-connected with other groups in Ohio who are just as committed. We've already kicked some ass. Recently stopped some bullshit redistricting proposal in the statehouse. We're ALREADY canvassing for November candidates.

Sure, some popular war may break out and the "don't change horses mid-stream" sentiment might prevail. Who knows?

But I'm headed to Columbus tomorrow to meet with leadership committees from various groups to refine our plan of attack. We're smart. We care. We'll fight hard.

Work local to change the nation. I'm pretty sure it'll work. Maybe not. But I think so or I wouldn't be spending my time. Chin up and help out.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|