Thread: Low
View Single Post
Old 02.07.2007, 10:18 AM   #16
farmhouse
bad moon rising

farmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I've been repeatedly tempted to get the Low box set, but haven't actually done so yet. Should I?

the low box set is a treat for the price. think i picked mine up for £15 sterling. that's 3 cds and a dvd. the dvd is worth the price alone. highly intimate fly on the wall documentary with plenty of tunes . . only adds to ones admiration . . and furthers ones desire to see them live for the first time . . . . which i shall manage to do this may. oh joy. the cds are full of rarities unreleased and the like with many a gem to be found. different versions of old songs/stripped down or demo cuts all add to the hushed and simple nature of the band and it's unique style. the slowest and quitest music around. i thought the great destroyer was a let down though.

btw. when is the new album released anyone? (ah bollocks i'll just go and look)
farmhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|