View Single Post
Old 01.26.2011, 03:54 PM   #13903
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
She's jawdropping in Tourist Trap. The only other things I've seen her in, was her role as Midge Pinciotti on That 70's Show, and (I think) Beastmaster when I was much, much younger. I wonder if I can find a Femme Fatales, Scream Queens Illustrated, or Draculina with her in it. I'd love to know more about her.

I'm sure I have some old Fangorias and Femme Fatales that have interviews with her. I'll see if I can find the issues and scan them. She appears to have lead a fairly uneventful life in terms of scandal, just really unlucky with her film breaks, I suppose. Didn't she end up in That 70s Show for a while?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|