View Single Post
Old 05.19.2015, 04:23 PM   #816
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My personal Top Ten Drama TV shows, in no particular order, and completely subjective. I do not watch too many TV dramas. I lose patience with them.

Breaking Bad
Deep Space Nine
NYPD Blue (first two seasons. HOT DAMN)
Daredevil (on the Netflix. Vincent Dinofrio is AMAZING as Wilson "The Kingpin" Fisk)
Sopranos
CSI (first two seasons were TIGHT)
Game of Thrones
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (I got into this through my first wife, and it kept getting more engrossing! damnit!)
Trek: The Next Generation
House of Cards

I never got to watch Hill Street Blues. it was a fave of my parents. My TV wtaching is ussually relegated to science/nature shows, comedies, sports, and Zimmern and Bourdain....