View Single Post
Old 09.09.2010, 02:48 PM   #116
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I met her at the funeral.
She was wearing a velvet cape.
She didnt seem to belong to either the family of the first dead person or the family of the second dead person.
...I myself was there in the capacity as a photographer for the local rag.
It was my second assignment the first had been an under 12s football match at which the two players had been killed by the strike of lightning.

Everyone called her Domino I was unaware as to why this might be.
We went to a pub; it wasnt the pub where they had the wake, because we had been laughing at something that happened earlier that day. We felt inappropriate and decided to retire to another pub at the other end of town. The décor was mainly naval, Victorian, old ships. People with beards, scurvy, that sort of thing.

I asked her if she wanted something to drink she said no Ill just have a packet of Skips. Later after a couple of rounds of darts and a game of poker she said I bet you want to know why they call me Domino. I said Oh, Id forgotten about that but I hadnt really.

She took me by the hand and led me to the ladies toilets. She undid her cape and let it fall to the floor, glistening in the piss. She then undid her blouse. I remember thinking that her tits were massive and, as they were exposed, I saw the reason that she was called Domino. For one of her breasts was black and the other was white. It looked like one of them had died. She did them up before I could comment and said to me that is why I am called Domino and I was happy with this explanation.

She then told me about her dads shop. He had a shop in Bournemouth. He sold flags, the flags were on a nice bit of green grass but she didnt know the name of the shop, she hadnt spoken to her dad in years.

I asked if her dad was half black and half white, or maybe if he had one black leg and one white leg. And she said no she did not know the reason for her one black tit and her one white one. Later on after a bag of chips and an OK episode of One Foot in the Grave, we went upstairs and fucked. I had to have the lights off. She said is it because you find me unattractive? And I said no I just havent got much left on the meter. I never did see Domino again. She went the next day and left me a note and a picture of her which shed drawn in biro. It wasnt as if I was going to forget but shed drawn a stick woman with one black and one white tit with some tippex shed found next to the cupboard. I still keep that picture in my pocket to this day; I hope I dont get run over. I wouldnt like the police to find it and try and work out why it is I had a picture of a woman with one black tit and one white tit.

Then again, Id be dead. I wouldnt really care. DominoDomino.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|