View Single Post
Old 06.10.2008, 01:23 AM   #58
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really hate any of the songs, but the only one I think is truly great is "Or" and then "Pink Steam" is very good. The rest is so so to good.

But it sums up what is difficult with being "accessible" in that everybody on here who says "I only like such and such song" and "I really don't like such and such song", they're totally different songs from person to person! This always tends to happen with pop music, if you do a list of everybody's five favorite and most hated songs by every artist in existence you'll find that some people's favorites are other people's most hated. And I mean that within a pool of people with relatively similar tastes like here - it happens every time.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|