View Single Post
Old 04.22.2017, 05:34 PM   #2005
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Considering going to the Levitation French franchise festival this september in Angers.
There'll be Acid Mothers Temple, Slowdive and others.

This august, perhaps, another festival, in Saint-Malo.
PJ Harvey, thee Oh Sees the same day, with the usual band you've never heard of and you'd like to give a try.

Next month: Moon Hooch in Rennes

I have no real interest in the Slowdive reunion for some reason. I'm all reunioned out. But I'm ALWAYS up for Acid Mother's Temple. In fact, that reminds me — I haven't listened to AMT in ages. Gonna correct that fucking problem right bloody now!

PJ Harvey with Thee Oh Sees? That sounds like a pretty goddamn good show.

Hey... it's almost May, and that means it's almost time for Thee Oh Sees to release another album like they do every year. I wonder if they'll continue with the trend this year, or if An Odd Entrances — that companion to A Weird Exits — covered their quota for 2016-2017.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|