View Single Post
Old 11.16.2016, 11:17 AM   #47
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
it feels that way. Like I'll get more out of it later.

I actually got the book, the movie, and digital comic in a big boxset for really cheap in an Amazon deal. I'll watch the movie when I'm done w/ the book. Then prob read the book again haha.

I don't wanna tell anyone how to spend their money, but I'd kind of super love it if you guys would buy like ONE new comic a week. I mean... a $3 investment? ("Less than a cup of coffee a week...") Would just be a lot of fun if some of you guys were tossing around impressions of new stories w/ me. Especially since I'm mostly reading new Marvel (and a bit of IDW) and am mostly missing out on the DC (and Dark Horse, and everything else) stuff.