Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 10:36 AM   #70
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
how sweet of her, she mentions you guys:

"dude...i'm a work...but...

it's not "my" bullshit. i just brought up another point because i enjoyed the camp and thought that 9 year olds on drums were kinda cute. i'm surprised that people get so aggravated. im not trying to play the role of a token feminist. nor am i personalizing insults in the same way as everybody else.

nor am i really trying to argue w you. i negative reped you because you said a comment that was just banal. then you neg- repped me back. deal? deal.

however, i am a feminist, and believe it or not, i actually have devoted of my time to doing work that makes tangible differences...and it's not just handing 8 year olds guitars....

you don't need men to perpetuate a patriarchy...in fact, if it wasn't internalized, it wouldn't be so long lasting or effective...

but i'm glad that grrls on this thread have never had negative experiences due to their gender. good for them! seriously."

how about a nice big cup of

shut the fuck up