View Single Post
Old 03.22.2007, 08:52 AM   #87
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.dustedmagazine.com/features/17

OH: What do you think of this whole rock revival thing that’s crossing over to the mainstream, like the Strokes or the White Stripes?
JG: I’m all for the Strokes and White Stripes, I think that’s fantastic. Anything that is outside the Top 40 realm, which I consider them to be – I’m a bigger fan of the White Stripes than the Strokes – I would also put the Gossip in with the White Stripes – but I think what the Strokes are doing, what the White Stripes are doing and what the Gossip is doing is absolutely wonderful - kind of a refreshing sorbet to cleanse away all that’s gone on before. I think it was inevitable considering how bad mainstream music has gotten between Britney Spears and the date-rape rock of Limp Bizkit. The pendulum had to swing the other way.

Haha!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|