View Single Post
Old 05.19.2012, 11:06 AM   #104
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i just dropped a few names and that lead people to catch feelings, sorry. my point was basically, rappers don't always have to be the most technically gifted to make memorable records (though if you look at my top 25, i actually think you'll only find above average rappers..).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
For the record, Puff Daddy is a giant tool who's greatest and only respectable achievement was being part of Biggies rise to fame. He's a Vh1 reality douche, and his fragrances and clothing lines are an affront to good taste. Costume accessories for people who want to be douchebags for Halloween.
i like the two Biggie albums, Diddy's debut and especially Ma$e's debut. plus his team did most of the production on American Gangster. that's about it. but yeah, Diddy is ignorant as fuck, a snake and probably not a very good rapper. but he's funny, and his impact on hip-hop/R&B is overlooked.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|