View Single Post
Old 05.06.2020, 08:50 PM   #5
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I was in Jr. High when I first saw the name, Schneider. It was on Side B of David Bowie’s - Heroes. I remember when flipping that cassette for the first time and hearing V-2 Schneider start Side B, I was surprised how different it sounded to Side A: Beauty & The Beast, Joe The Line and Blackout.

I first heard Kraftwerk on KVLU. It was a Saturday afternoon “new age-ish” type of show, but this was well after I had purchased Heroes. A friend of mine was the one who was pretty sure Schneider was in Kraftwerk as he had read about them in a keyboard magazine.

Believe I was a freshman in high school when I first heard, Autobahn. It was on the KPFT at 2 something in the morning, I had never heard anything like that before. I ended up buying Autobahn and Techno POP. I was never the biggest fan, but Kraftwerk sure influenced lots of the bands I enjoyed and I’m forever grateful for that!

Bowie on Kraftwerk and his Florian tribute

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come
In fields of swaying rape
It could not happen here - Tibet

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|