View Single Post
Old 07.07.2010, 12:47 PM   #9
threelobed
bad moon rising

threelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Man! Any idea when the SCG side was recorded? They'd supposedly wrapped up a "final album" last year but haven't released it yet. Or are they recording new material, just as Alan and Richard? Any news would be appreciated, I'll make sure and spread the word. So excited.

since i haven't heard it yet, i can't be 100% sure but i feel confident that it is archival (and not new) material. i know that alan and rick have a TON of SCG archival stuff that will permit many more SCG releases if they're so inclined. i too am anxiously awaiting that "final" studio album that they have been working on for a while. it will be glorious.
threelobed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|